Saturday, February 4, 2012

Blog Update: Reconstruction Efforts

Hey guys and gals. Rather than shoot out another post (I've got one in the works that some may find very interesting; it's about Dragon Age II), I've been hard at work today trying to give the blog a few more features, including that fancy new navigation bar up at the top. While it isn't filled or completed yet, I have added a Top Blogs slot for easy browsing, an About Grey slot to take some clutter off the front page, a GFX Gallery slot to simply show off some artwork I've made (and will be making) and a Suggestion Box slot for, well... suggestions. Be sure to use them to your advantage when frequenting the blog.

I'm also debating using a different, fancier layout, though that would be a much larger project. The type of look I'd be going for if I switched now would be something like this or this, with some HTML editing, of course. In the comments, tell me what you think of those setups, or the one already being used. Or, if you can find something better, suggest it!



Also, I made this .gif. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Say it.

Welcome to Staindgrey's gaming, etc. blog! Be sure to check out this post to help determine what's in store for this blog!

X