Monday, January 30, 2012

Please pardon our dust.



So, I'm new to Blogger, aside from a school project we did last year, and I've gotta admit... It's pretty snazzy. Easy to use, intuitive interface, plenty of options... It's basically the exact opposite of iTunes.

So, before I get to any big posts, I'll be toying with the layout, installing some widgets here and there, and simply setting up shop for when things get going. For any of you who've visited so far, expect changes, whether subtle or just plain hard to miss, in the coming few days.

If you have any helpful suggestions on how to layout the site, feel free to comment!


Now for a quick tangent: Did you know that blog owners can track virtually every stat they want? For instance, I see that there've been twelve people visiting my blog since its conception late last night, and of those 12, 11 of you are from the US (one from Germany; Hallo, Freund!), 9 of you found your way here through my AiB link, 8 of you were using Firefox at the time (3 were using Internet Explorer, wtf?), and all 12 of you were using a Windows OS. I'm so proud of you.

This is so much more fun than Facebook stalking old high school crushes and their ugly husbands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Say it.

Welcome to Staindgrey's gaming, etc. blog! Be sure to check out this post to help determine what's in store for this blog!

X