Monday, January 30, 2012

Introducing Staindgrey


I have no idea why I didn't think of sharing this video for the opening post of my blog. OPPORTUNITY MISSED.

But regardless, it's still too perfect. This is the result of a bunch of swell nerds in General Silliness having too much time on their hands and working to create a videogame dedicated to the strange members and antics of the forum. While creating sprites, music and framework for the game, they actually stopped to make a teaser video showing how much they'd accomplished... and it starred me. Holy s***.

Kudos to those guys. To everyone else, be sure to check out All is Brawl, where these fantastic[ally creepy] dudes reside. Don't worry; you don't actually have to play Super Smash Bros. Brawl anymore to be a part of the site. None of us do.

Now that I've posted five times in the blog's opening day, I think I'm done. God had it all wrong; I don't wait until the very end of the week to take a break.

3 comments:

  1. Lost Cause shall not be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would've gone with "it wasn't a Lost Cause", but eh.

    We should revive it.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Say it.

Welcome to Staindgrey's gaming, etc. blog! Be sure to check out this post to help determine what's in store for this blog!

X